Senfina lighting available now!
The Classic Senfina lamp comes in a timeless design that will fit almost every interior. Made from New Zealand Merino Wool Felt, it has a sophisticated, yet modest look. The wool material looks touchy, almost cozy in daylight and shows its subtle structure when lightened.
White Merino Wool Felt
- Very pure and crisp look.
- Gives a clear yet warm light.
- Suitable for any kind of interior style.
- Combine with a dimmer or full spectrum color bulb for an exciting lightening experience.
Dark grey Merino Wool Felt
- Mystic, intellectual look.
- Gives artistic light accents.
- Makes a clear statement in any room.
- Combine with full spectrum color light bulb for even more artistic lighting effects.
Bright grey Merino Wool Felt
- Stylish, sophisticated yet natural look with clearly visible structure.
- Gives a subtle, cool light.
- Adds a modern, fresh feeling to any room.
right brown Merino Wool Felt
- Earthly and warm look with clearly visible structure.
- Gives a subtle, warm light.
- Adds cosines and comfort to any room.
- Suitable for halls, low ceilings, above dining tables
- 35 cm diameter
- Suitable for most rooms
- 50 cm diameter
- Suitable for high ceiling, atriums, works as an eye catcher
- 85 cm diameter
The basis for the lamp interlocking quadrilaterals, making it possible to create lamps of various shapes and sizes only by linking together the identical elements. We have two standard shapes, round and oval. Other shapes on request.
Where to buy
The Senfina Quadril lamp is available in these shops.
Special quality of Wool Felt
Wool Felt is a durable, very unique and versatile fabric. It is highly resilient, retaining its strength and unique properties for decades. It also has many specifications that makes it especially suitable for use in public spaces like restaurants, bars, libraries, galleries, theater and museums – it's sound absorbent, water and stain repellent, flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
The story behind the Senfina lamp
Sometimes you find a product that is so well designed that you can’t improve it anymore. That were our first thoughts when we came across an interpretation of Holger Strøm’s IQ light in a shop. Even though designed in 1973, as we later learned, the lamp was ingeniously simple and beautiful. But then we took a closer look on the material which was plastic. A design as great as this deserved a more sustainable and natural material. We started experimenting with different materials like paper, cotton, linen and wool felt and even wood veneer. The wool felt edition was soon to be warmly welcomed by many people. So we decided to take this model into production and make it available on stores. Besides this we continuously experiment with new materials, like exclusive wallpapers or even metal.